Established in 2002 as Fahrenheit Fire and re-branded in 2014 as Fahrenheit Global is an independent consultancy and engineering company with the objective of supporting its local and international clientele in safeguarding life, property and business. Fahrenheit Global has a complete range of services to cater for the individual home owner, as well as small and large companies to manage their fire, health & safety obligations. Our services have recently expanded to include access and disability assessments, fire investigations, insurance based risk engineering as well as building code consulting.
Our goal is to provide our clients with value-added consulting, design and fire engineered solutions. We accomplish this mission in an environment of continuous improvement, innovation, learning and respect for the individual, the team, and the company. Our vision is unwavering. The scope of our mission is adapted to meet the challenges our clients bring to us.
Our service range is comprehensive and covers all aspects of:
- Fire Safety Engineering, Fahrenheit Fire Engineers provide fire safety design advice on all types of projects from conventional designs to those of a more innovative nature where fire safety engineering tools and techniques can be used to good advantage.Our services include the presentation of proposed solutions to the approving authorities and negotiating their acceptance.
- Fire Safety Management, Fahrenheit Building Services gives building owners, managers and occupiers the help they need to ensure their building is safely and effectively managed. Our services include the preparation of essential service matrix’s, building fire safety manuals, fire risk assessments, fire safety training and fire evacuation plans and drills.
- Access Appraisal, Fahrenheit Access Consultants will inspect existing conditions of different facilities such as hospitals, multi-purpose heath centres, community health services, etc and will provide a general overview of non-compliance key access issues, rather than detailed elements, that will be relevant in identifying priority works across the facilities.
- Access Audit, There are various reasons for carrying out the Access Audit .They will help to meet the legal requirements of the DDA 1992 and improve disabled access and egress and in turn increase your customers independence and participation in community as well as help protect you from claims of disability discrimination.
- Fire & Arson Investigations, Fahrenheit Fire & Arson Investigators are often called upon to carry out fire investigations on behalf of building owners or insurers, or also to act as Expert Witnesses in legal cases involving fire.
Regardless of the size or nature of the project or enquiry, we strive to find out exactly what our clients’ requirements are and we work hard to make sure they are met and exceeded. For us, client satisfaction is not sufficient; client success is what we aim for. That’s why we’re proud of our extensive range of clients. We’ve worked with blue chip companies throughout Australia,Indonesia and Europe and overseas through our offices in Italy, Argentina, and the Middle East.
If you need engineering advice, then you need us.